Looking through my gallery and seeing old artwork or photographs that are very outdated. -w- Such a joy. It's been quite some time since I've done a journal update. Longer than it's been for an art update. Any who, when I attain some time to scan some things there will be an art update.
But for now here's a rundown of how my life has. (In some short bulletins)
- I'm obsessing over Doctor Who, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Supernatural, and some other shows.
- I've signed up for the Air Force Reserves, and will be shipped out June 12th this summer.
- Meaning I'm doing a bunch of agonizing running to get ready for it.
- My father passed away this last November, so a lot of spare time I've had has been spent with my mom.
- I got a fairly good collection of Copic Markers so I'm getting more into traditional art. Not like I already wasn't.
- College and high school work is killing me. I'd much rather sleep for 5 years than continue with it.
- We just finished publishing this years Art and Literary magazine at my school, which I am the editor for. I got to publish some writing, a small comic, and create the front and back cover for it. God do I love working with MAC computers. They're so lovely.
- I'm about to open up commissions, so if you would like one hit me up with a note up there. ;D
That's all I can really think of that may be important for now. Thanks for reading! Buh bye!
Facebook - www.facebook.com/profile.php?i…
Tumblr - www.tumblr.com/blog/suresherle…